[redland-dev] Raptor win32 patches and cmake stuff landing shortly

Dave Beckett dave at dajobe.org
Fri Aug 10 12:17:01 EDT 2012

I'm applying the patches that Daniel Richard G. announced in July:
http://lists.librdf.org/pipermail/redland-dev/2012-July/002502.html

Daniel has further patches to add as well so I expect this will form
the main change for Raptor 2.0.9

Several folks have emailed here and emailed me off list over the years
about this kind of thing. So, if you care about windows builds of raptor
(and others, shortly) then you might want to check it out.

If I had a wishlist, it would be that somebody would automate making
binaries with this. I don't know if the GNU-toolchain cross compilers
are sufficient.  I'm not a windows developer or user so it would really
be a bad idea for me to do it, apart from being generally very busy :)