[redland-dev] compiling on Windows

mark.d.wood at kodak.com mark.d.wood at kodak.com
Mon Dec 10 10:17:41 EST 2012

I see that Daniel Richard G.'s patches for building under Windows have
been
applied to the latest source, but I'm wondering to what extent the
instructions
in his July 5 note (
http://lists.librdf.org/pipermail/redland-dev/2012-July/002502.html)
still apply:

1. Apply my patch to a copy of Raptor's git master source

>> This is now in the source, as well as his subsequent patch for DLLs

2. "./autogen.sh", "./configure", "make dist"

>> It looks like this still needs to be done.  However, running these
utilities
>> seems to require a lot of dependencies? I tried running autogen.sh
using
>> Cygwin, but that in turn needs a other executables:
>> automake aclocal autoconf autoheader libtoolize gtkdocize

3. Unpack the resulting dist tarball somewhere

4. Download and install the CMake tool

Any guidance from someone who has already done this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.
-Mark