[redland-dev] Ensuring distinct bnodes across multiple invocations of rapper

Tim rdf timrdf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:31:39 EDT 2012

redland-dev,

I'm not sure if this is the right list, so if not please point me to a
more appropriate place to ask.

I'm trying to build up a big ntriples from a few turtle files, but the
following runs the risk of creating the same bnode identifiers in c.nt
for different bnodes that come from a.ttl and b.ttl.

for ttl in a.ttl b.ttll; do
   rapper -g -o ntriples $ttl >> c.nt;
done

Is there a way to avoid this bnode collision?

I would think having a param that would be appended (or such) to the
bnode ID in the output would avoid the collision. Or, a param that
indicates to use the filename to ensure distinct bnode IDs.

How is this handled?

Thanks!
Tim Lebo