[redland-dev] First use of raptor2 (Windows)

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon May 7 03:22:18 EDT 2012

Hello,

I've just installed the raptor2 source code (2.0.7) which I'll be building for Windows.  Fortunately the tarball seems to include some projects for building with Visual C++ 8.  Unfortunately, they seem to be quite out of date.  In fact AFAICT they're the same projects that originally came with raptor1.  Some of the files from raptor1 are no longer supplied with raptor2 (e.g. n3_lexer.c and n3_parser.c) whilst (presumably) some new files might have been added.

I appreciate that the VC++ projects have been contributed by a third party but is there anyone who can help me in getting some up-to-date VC++ projects?

Also, the file "raptor.h" simply seems to #include "raptor2.h" - but no such file exists in the tarball.  Do I need to create it using some pre-build step or something?

John