[redland-dev] First use of raptor2 (Windows)

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 9 05:51:46 EDT 2012

On 8 May 2012, at 15:04, Dave Beckett wrote:

> Have you got the final project files, source, binaries you could share?  I
> can host them.

We're still testing our build which has thrown up a few problems but once it's stable I'd be happy to share the project files and any modifications I need to make to the sources (don't think I've had to make any so far though - my modifications have been confined to the VC project).

Having said that...  I'm not sure how much use my VC project will be to anyone else.  VC projects are only really portable if they're pretty self-contained.  libraptor depends on external libs such as libcurl, libxml2, libxslt etc - so anybody else would need to adjust the project if they're using different versions from the ones I'm using (or if their folder structure differs from mine).  The adjustments should be quite trivial though.

John