[redland-dev] First use of raptor2 (Windows)

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 15 05:04:01 EDT 2012

On 10 May 2012, at 23:28, Bob DuCharme wrote:

> I'm looking forward to it and would be happy to try it, tweet it, and more when it's ready!

Hello Dave & Bob,

I've done those manual edits and I'm hoping that I'll have a new MSVC project file ready for libraptor in the next few hours (it'll only be for raptor itself - not for rasqal / librdf etc).  It'll be for VC++ 8 and will be similar to the original one I got from Andras.

Unfortunately, my mind's gone blank about some of the turtle modules....  I remember noticing that turtle_parser.c and turtle_lexer.c were missing from the sources that I downloaded from GIT - but I can't remember whether or not that was deliberate.  They were present in the 2.0.7 source tarball.  Do I need to add them back or have they been deliberately removed now?

John