[redland-dev] First use of raptor2 (Windows)

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 15 06:19:01 EDT 2012

On 15 May 2012, at 10:18, Steve Harris wrote:

> On 15 May 2012, at 10:04, John Emmas wrote:
>

>> Unfortunately, my mind's gone blank about some of the turtle modules....  I remember noticing that turtle_parser.c and turtle_lexer.c were missing from the sources that I downloaded from GIT - but I can't remember whether or not that was deliberate.  They were present in the 2.0.7 source tarball.  Do I need to add them back or have they been deliberately removed now?
>
> They should be generated by flex (turtle_lexer.c) and yacc/bison (turtle_parser.c), so would be in the tarball, but not in Git.

Thanks Steve,

I've attached the project file and sln file for VC++8 in case Bob or Andras might want to try them.  I was going to test it myself by building the raptortest project but the source code seems to be out of date (raptortest.cpp is using an old struct which has changed since it was originally built).  As far as our end-user app is concerned though, my raptor library seems to be working, so far.

John