[redland-dev] Bug in raptor_vsnprintf()

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 24 03:08:31 EDT 2012

On 23 May 2012, at 10:46, Lauri Aalto wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> thanks for the report. The best place for bug reports is
> <http://bugs.librdf.org>.
>
> I fixed this particular issue in commit
> <https://github.com/dajobe/raptor/commit/391e09a5acddaf3ed63005bec880804896ca860e>.

Hmmm...  I'm confused.  This is my first time using Git so I could well be doing something wrong.  However, although I checked out from https://github.com/dajobe/raptor (i.e. originally - about a week ago) my Git client is telling me that there are no new commits.  I'm assuming that Git Sync is similar to svn update which I'm more used to using.  However, when I tried a new sync this morning I just got the message "nothing ahead origin/master".  The most recent update seems to have been 13th April.

Shouldn't I be seeing your commit by now?

John