[redland-dev] Bug in raptor_vsnprintf()

Lauri Aalto laalto at gmail.com
Thu May 24 05:31:45 EDT 2012

If you check the GitHub web interface commit history
<https://github.com/dajobe/raptor/commits/master>, you'll see that
there are a lot of commits after April 13. Commits are visible to
everyone when they're pushed to GitHub, there's no delay.

I don't know what terminology your git client is using, but the
standard git terminology is "clone" for svn checkout like
functionality and "pull" i.e. "fetch + merge" for svn update. "Sync"
is not a standard git operation and the "ahead origin/master" message
suggests the operation is trying to "push" local commits to master
branch of a remote repo called origin, not pull in commits from a
remote to local repo.

Lauri