[redland-dev] Error Parsing rdfxml file with python bindings

Zach Fry fryz at rpi.edu
Wed Apr 3 13:38:45 EDT 2013

Hello,

When I make a call to the RDF.Parse(name='rdfxml') python binding, passing
in 'rdfxml' as an argument for the name parameter, I get a XML parser
error: Document is empty. The document is definitely not empty, and I made
sure I am pointing the parser at the valid path for the document.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "rdfsim/space.py", line 36, in __init__
    self.generate_index(self._get_statement_stream())
  File "rdfsim/space.py", line 40, in _get_statement_stream
    return parser.parse_as_stream(self._path_to_rdf)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/RDF.py", line 1709, in
parse_as_stream
    uri._reduri, base_uri._reduri)
RDF.RedlandError: 'XML parser error: Document is empty'

Also,
Is there a way, using the python bindings, to load the asserted annotations
for a class? Is this another argument I have to pass into the constructor?

Thanks,
Zach