[redland-dev] LibRDF, an Object-Oriented library for PHP devs

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu
Fri Feb 8 08:19:18 EST 2013

Hi.

I've discovered LibRDF [0], which was developped by David Shea to
provide a wrapper over the PHP bindings, that allows to develop in an
Object Oriented way.

I think it's quite nice, at first sight, even though I haven't used it
extensively yet.

I'm not sure I've seen it mentioned on the list, nor on the
website... and maybe it would deserve more attention ?

Just in case, I've added a few examples to the codebase, reusing some
written by Felix Ostrowski initially (and blogged about these at [1]),
which illustrate how one can persist a triples model in a PostGreSQL DB
and later retrieve the data, which could be a common pattern for Linked
Data development.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

[0] https://github.com/literarymachine/LibRDF