[redland-dev] Rasqal support for 'FROM NAMED' and 'GRAPH' in SPARQL

Andrew Reslan andrew.reslan at mac.com
Tue Jul 2 10:27:02 EDT 2013

I have a custom storage implementation which is working for SPARQL queries against the default graph (Using Redland 0.9.29)

I would like to extend support for named GRAPHS in SPARQL, but when I attempt to format queries using FROM NAMED and GRAPH my storage is never called.

On the Rasqal overview page GRAPH is not listed as an unsupported feature, but on RDF Querying demo page it is.

Is querying against named GRAPHs be supported in Redland/Rasqal?

If it is, is there anything that I must do in my storage  implementation before these types of queries will be passed to it?

Andy