[redland-dev] Integrating a new storage implementation

Lauri Aalto laalto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 11:08:52 EDT 2013

Hi,

when contexts are used, you'll need to implement the corresponding context
callbacks.

First, your get_feature() needs to return a non-zero literal e.g. "1"
for LIBRDF_MODEL_FEATURE_CONTEXTS URI to enable contexts support i.e.
librdf_model_supports_contexts() to return true.

Then, find_statements_in_context() is essential for good performance
queries --- the fallback is to do linear searches on context_serialize()
results.

Lauri