[redland-dev] Transfer data between two distributed storages

Fabian Weber fabian25.weber at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:49:25 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm new to redland library and I have a question regarding querying with
redland library.

I want to import the results of a query from one database into another
database. As I mentioned it is not enough to import the pure query results
(formatted as rdfxml) to keep the data structure (types, relations and so
on). So I have to execute the query first and then export these results out
of the storage and import these exports into the other database, right?

But how do export some data with their structure?