[redland-dev] What needs to be tidied away at the end of a librdf program?

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 05:51:50 EDT 2013

David and all, hello.

On 2013 Mar 13, at 00:11, David Brooks <d.brooks at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

> Hmm, I wonder if this also behind the issues I've found with the Python bindings at program exit -- seehttp://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=531

I've had broadly similar problems in this space before <http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=365>, but I didn't link to that in the message because I'm not sure that these are immediately related.  As Dave Beckett notes in the comments to that problem, there isn't an easy answer to this (of course!).

It occurs to me that I should perhaps try building librdf with a GC library such as the Boehm one, and see what happens....

Best wishes,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk