[redland-dev] [Redland Language Bindings 0000552]: make test-php has problem finding librdf.so.0

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis-bug-sender at librdf.org
Thu Sep 26 11:38:55 EDT 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=552
Reported By:                ericatai
Assigned To:
Project:                    Redland Language Bindings
Issue ID:                   552
Category:                   installation
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   crash
Date Submitted:             2013-09-26 15:38
Last Modified:              2013-09-26 15:38
It feels like I'm on the cusp of victory here.
With the following flags, I was able to get it to configure and compile:
./configure --with-php CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include/php/Zend
-I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM"
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

But the test had a problem.  I seem to be using a different php than you - or
else why the need for different include paths.

Maybe that's why I get the following library problem at php runtime:

[root at athene php]# make test-php
php -d enable_dl=On -c . ./test.php
Testing Redland...

Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library './redland.so' - librdf.so.0:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in
/usr/local/src/Redlands/RedlandBindings/redland-bindings-1.0.16.1/php/test.php
on line 32

Fatal error: Call to undefined function librdf_php_get_world() in
/usr/local/src/Redlands/RedlandBindings/redland-bindings-1.0.16.1/php/test.php
on line 36
make: *** [test-php] Error 255
[root at athene php]#

Thanks for any help you could give.  The problem is probably obvious to the
maven.

I'm really excited to use this functionality!

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change