[redland-dev] Wrong API with certain functions

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Mon Aug 4 08:58:20 EDT 2014

The API for raptor_iostream_write_bytes() function is wrongly documented. (The function itself is correct, just the documentation is wrong.)

There are similar issues also with

raptor_iostream_decimal_write()
raptor_iostream_hexadecimal_write()

For the last two functions, it is unclear what should be changed, the functions themselves or their documentation.

See my bug report (Raptor 2.0.14) for details:

http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=575

Please inform me about these two functions, whether we will change the functions themselves or just the documentation.

I need this information to continue writing my Ada binding for Raptor.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org