[redland-dev] My code causes infinite loop

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Fri Aug 15 17:17:49 EDT 2014

My testing code for Ada bindings of Raptor at https://github.com/vporton/redland-bindings/tree/ada2012 (the script run_all_tests) causes an infinite loop.

When run under GDB it instead of infinite loop:

malloc_consolidate (av=0xf7b43420 <main_arena>) at malloc.c:4151
4151    malloc.c: No such file or directory.

The particular Ada line which causes the infinite loop:

Assert(To_String(Datatype(Get_Literal(Term_1))) = "http://example.org", "Term_1 datatype");

My question: May this error be caused by an object not deallocated before finalizing "world" object?

In other words: If an object is not deallocated, is it just memory leak, or may it lead for more serious errors?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org