[redland-dev] CMake Build System for Rasqal/librdf?

Kyle Medley jkm3092 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 19:36:21 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Just to give a short introduction, I work on a project that uses RDF to
deliver a linked-data representation of genetic components
(http://sbolstandard.org/ if anyone is curious). I'm currently working
with a colleague to get the Redland libraries built on Windows, which
was the reason I recently submitted some changes to the Raptor CMake
build system. We were thinking it would be convenient to also have a
similar CMake build system for Rasqal and librdf.

My idea was to construct a CMake build system for Rasqal (and eventually
librdf) resembling the one Daniel Richard G. created for Raptor. I was
wondering if there would be interest in integrating the CMake build
system once I've finished it, and if so what specific requirements it
would have to meet. I was envisioning something similar to the Raptor
system, along with an Appveyor script for integration/deployment.

Cheers,
Kyle Medley
University of Washington, Seattle