[redland-dev] [Raptor RDF Syntax Library 0000594]: rapper: missing trig output

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis-bug-sender at librdf.org
Thu Feb 19 03:28:15 EST 2015

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=594
Reported By:                seebi
Assigned To:
Project:                    Raptor RDF Syntax Library
Issue ID:                   594
Category:                   utilities
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2015-02-19 00:28
Last Modified:              2015-02-19 00:28
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can not output files in the trig quad
format, only in the nquads quad format. Is there a trick to do this?

If not, then convert this to a feature request please :-)

Steps to Reproduce:
rapper -i nquads -o trig xxx.nq

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change