[redland-dev] [Raptor RDF Syntax Library 0000616]: git head code doesn't compile, error: implicit declaration of function ‘yycleanup’

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis-bug-sender at librdf.org
Sat Apr 15 17:44:57 EDT 2017

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=616
Reported By:                hanno
Assigned To:
Project:                    Raptor RDF Syntax Library
Issue ID:                   616
Category:                   installation
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2017-04-15 14:44
Last Modified:              2017-04-15 14:44
When I'm trying to compile the current git head code of raptor I get this error:

  CC       turtle_lexer.lo
turtle_lexer.c: In function ‘turtle_lexer_lex_destroy’:
turtle_lexer.c:2721:5: error: implicit declaration of function ‘yycleanup’
[-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
     yycleanup(yyscanner);
     ^~~~~~~~~
turtle_lexer.c:2721:5: warning: nested extern declaration of ‘yycleanup’
[-Wnested-externs]
At top level:
./turtle_lexer.l:668:13: warning: ‘turtle_lexer_cleanup’ defined but not
used [-Wunused-function]

This seems to be related to bison-generated code, though I have no idea what's
wrong here.

Steps to Reproduce:
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/dajobe/raptor.git
cd raptor