[redland-dev] rasqal_new_float_literal() and rasqal_new_floating_literal()

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Sun Aug 13 19:41:28 EDT 2017

Why rasqal_new_float_literal() was deprecated in regard of
rasqal_new_floating_literal()?

I think you in some reason prefer double over float. What is the
reason?

I doubt what should be Ada interface:

Should it use both Float (roughly corresponding to C "float") and
Long_Float (roughly corresponding to C "double") or Long_Float only?

Writing Ada interface I think primarily of a beautiful API, not speed.

So should I use both double (Long_Float in Ada) and float or double
only?