[redland-dev] Please support placeholders in SPARQL

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Mon Aug 21 19:24:26 EDT 2017

Some SPARQL toolkits support placeholders to be filled from external
data with #{name} syntax.

This would allow to prepare the query once and execute it multiple
times with different values of the placeholders.

We should support it in Rasqal.

I may remember my C coding skills and attempt to implement a patch for
this. However I do not (yet) know the changes in the latest C standard.

But I kindly ask others to think to implement this. Please notify us if
somebody is going to start writing the patch. It is also important to
write API docs clearly.