[redland-dev] Preliminary Ada support for Raptor

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Sun Jul 9 19:38:27 EDT 2017

I have added (thick, object oriented) Ada bindings for Raptor (but not
for Rasqal and Redland, for which I do not have time to work on).

See
https://github.com/vporton/redland-bindings/tree/ada2012/ada

Note that the target `make dist` does not work yet. So it is a Git
only distribution yet. We must get into Debian.

The API is not quite stable yet.

Test coverage is yet very partial.

I will probably write an article for Ada User Journal about how I did
it in an object oriented way.

It is a part of a big, ambitious open source project:
en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Automatic_transformation_of_XML_namespaces

Should I report to this mailing list minor changes in Ada bindings or
only major events? Should I make pull request after minor changes (or
only major ones)?