[redland-dev] I am going to do Rasqal bindings for Ada

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Thu Jul 13 11:30:44 EDT 2017

Earlier I announced my Raptor bindings for Ada and said that I am NOT
going to implement also Rasqal and Redland bindings.

I have changed my mind and now I think that I will most probably do
Rasqal bindings soon (not sure yet about Redland bindings however).

P.S. Dave Beckett, are you alive? Why don't you answer? I have provided
you with pull requests: Raptor bindings for Ada and a building failure
with some versions of SWIG fix.