[redland-dev] Why triples are both in Raptor and Rasqal?

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Mon Jul 31 13:14:56 EDT 2017

I've noticed that there are two "classes" of triples:

http://librdf.org/raptor/api/raptor2-section-triples.html
http://librdf.org/rasqal/docs/api/rasqal-section-triple.html

This looks like a duplicate code for me.

Please explain.

I am writing Ada bindings for these libraries.

I have already written RDF.Raptor package, now I was going to start
writing RDF.Rasqal. But should have I written Raptor bindings at all?
Isn't it Rasqal only what should be "mapped" into Ada code?

I am confused. Please explain me. I do an important free software work
and Ada Rasqal bindings is only a part of this work. It is important
that you help me, explaining this discrepancy.

Please reply ASAP, so that I could continue my work.