[redland-dev] Pull request for new rasqal_query_execute2() and deprecating rasqal_query_execute()

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Fri Sep 8 13:10:23 EDT 2017

>From https://github.com/dajobe/rasqal/pull/8

I have created Data Graphs objects, which as the name suggests contain
several graphs.

I recommend to use my new function rasqal_query_execute2() (with such
object as an argument) instead of rasqal_query_execute() which I
deprecated (together with some other functions).

The philosophy is to deprecate strong coupling between a query and a
dataset and instead use separate "query" and separate "data set"
objects. This allows to execute the same query with more than one
different dataset. One advantage is that we no more need to recompile a
query to use it with a different dataset.

--

Please accept my pull request. It was tested as rasqal_execute2_test.c