[redland-dev] New API: my code was wrong, please help with correcting it

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Sun Sep 10 15:53:30 EDT 2017

I have implemented applying the same query to different datasets:

https://github.com/vporton/rasqal/tree/execute2

I created a new API for this and marked old API as deprecated.

But after some testing with a debugger I discovered that my code is
thoroughly wrong and it is not easy to fix it. Implementing my API
requires thorough knowledge of Rasqal internals which I miss.

However my API is right.

I hope that you will help me to properly implement my API.

For now I decided not to try to fix it anymore but to switch to my old
task, Ada2012 bindings for existing Rasqal API.

Without the API change the query needs to be re-parsed for every new
dataset, but I can accept using this imperfect API for my software, as
a temporary measure.