[redland-dev] New API: my code was wrong, please help with correcting it

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Mon Sep 11 09:43:59 EDT 2017

After some tricks with the debugger (I used watchpoints to see where
query and some of its referenced structures change), I think that there
is a small error which I cannot spot by stupidity. It is because not
many watchpoints were triggered (contrary to my expectation that there
will be many watchpoints triggered and this that I would need to fix
many errors).

Please help me to fix the error. It should be something easy.