[redland] Redland News 2000-11-03

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 17:07:48 GMT 2000

Usually I release a new version on Friday (and actually promised
0.9.6 out this week in the last posting).  However today I had a long
RDF meeting with the people at ILRT and at HP Labs Bristol - watch
out for more later on RDF-IG.

So instead, here's what's done and ready to release on Monday -
depending on what, if anything, I do this weekend:

* Python interface added

* Parser APIs amended to handle syntax specified by MIME type, URI;
  addition of parser features to set/get processing

As usual you can sneak a peak at this at:
  http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/lxr/source/?v=devel

where all of the files are visible or read the details at
http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/ChangeLog