[redland] ANNOUNCEMENT: Redland 0.9.6

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Nov 6 13:02:07 GMT 2000

As promised on Friday, I've released 0.9.6 which is available from
the usual places linked from
  http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/
and the main changes are:

* Added python interface (2.0 and 1.5)
* More perl interface fixes
* Parser APIs updated to handle syntax specified by MIME type and/or
  URI and now have features allowing the setting/querying of parser
  options.

Over the weekend I tinkered with various things including mucking
about with the formal grammar for the parser to see if I could use it
to mechanically produce some code-type-thing.  Not easily as it
turned out.

This release should / might / probably will fix some of the perl core
dumps that were happening (ahem!) but I think you still need to be
using a relatively new perl - 5.005 or so.