[redland-dev] OWL Tools

MagdiRH at aol.com MagdiRH at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 16:49:29 BST 2004

HI All,

   I am new to OWL and would like assistant from the development community.
   I am currently developing code under LINUX and using C++.

   I would like to use an OWL tool which can generate, and validate OWL and
   also generate OWL executable in C/C++. Can someone let me know what
   is out there that can do the job.

   Can I use Redland?
   Can Redland be used as a parser and validates for OWL?
   Can Redland be used with LINUX and C/C++?
   Can Redland generates OWL executable?
   Can Redland deal with OWL if it is used as an Expert System like CLIPS?