[redland-dev] Redland C# binding.

cesar octavio lopez nataren cesar at ciencias.unam.mx
Mon Apr 12 02:40:46 BST 2004

Hello, I'm working on a C# binding for Redland, I already have some cool
bits working (Iterators and Streams included), if you're interested grap
the tarballs at:

http://linux.fisica.unam.mx/~cesar/redland-sharp.tgz

http://linux.fisica.unam.mx/~cesar/redland-sharp-docs.tgz

for the stubs of docs just copy the files to:
$PREFIX/lib/monodoc/sources if you have monodoc installed. The docs will
appear at the 'various'.

If you want to see what can be done with it take a look to the files at
redland-sharp/examples/

It's a still unfinished work.

I want to implement the "context" aware bits. But I've still not take a
close look to it.

Suggestions, comments and collaboration are welcomed.

Hope it's of help to someone.

Cesar