[redland-dev] Step by Step Pointer

Magdi Henein mhenein at sharedspectrum.com
Thu Apr 29 20:21:19 BST 2004

HI Dave,

   We are currently looking to implement XG Policy Language Framework which
is
    prepared by BBN technologies. The XG Policy Language is expressed in OWL
    ontology. What I need is the following and please note that I am really
new to
    XML/RDF/OWL and may not use the appropriate terms.

    1- I need first to parse, validate OWL
    2- I need to design a Policy Conformance Reasoner which can be
        populated by taking OWL in triples (i.e. subject,predicate,object)
and
        create the directed graph.
    3- After loading OWL, radio application software would query and ask
         the Policy Conformance Reasoner questions.

  The development environment is in C++ Linux.

  I would appreciate any directions you can provide. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Magdi