Re: [redland-dev] Problem: removing triple without specifying triple's object

Roman Bischoff Roman.Bischoff at gmx.ch
Tue Jul 19 12:06:38 BST 2005

Hi Simon, Dave, Danny,

Thanks for the info.
I guess I'll try Danny's set_target approach.

> I took this to mean that Roman wanted to use "None" as a wild card -
> i.e. delete all statements whith the given subject and predicate.  I
> could be wrong. :)

Yes, this is what I intend to do, use "None" as wildcard for the object
node. Otherwise the object must be determined by an additional query,
because from the HTML form I just get the (s, p, o) for the new statement,
not the existing (old) object.

For me it was just not obvious that I can use "None" in find_statements, but
can't use it when deleting statements with del.

Regards,
Roman

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++