[redland-dev] Compiling Redland-Bindings snapshot

chris at prather.org chris at prather.org
Wed Mar 9 16:54:19 GMT 2005

Hey,

Last night I went about building some Gentoo ebuilds to build Redland from
the snapshots directory. I basically just fudged the current gentoo
ebuilds to point to the right source URL, my ebuilds are available online
if people are interested.

But while doing so I encountered a problem with redland-bindings
configure.ac file. I'm not a C programmer, no do I play one on TV. However
I manage to figure out that the problem lies in redland being version
1.0.1 and bindings being 1.0.0.3 and configure.ac (I think) checks to make
sure the version numbers match.

Should these two versions be installed together?

-Chris