[redland-dev] "Unknown Raptor predicate indentifier type 1" with latest Redland CVS Ruby bindings

Matthew Denner matt.denner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:18:23 BST 2005

Hi,

I've just had to upgrade my Redland library install to the code in CVS
because I need the latest Ruby bindings but now I'm having some
problems parsing an RDF schema file.  The file is the latest FOAF
schema and parses fine with 'rapper', but using the Ruby bindings I
see 'librdf error - Unknown Raptor predicate identifier type 1'
repeated about maybe 60 times.  The code is pretty simple:

model = Model.new
Parser.new.parse_into_model(model, 'file:foaf.rdf')

Anyone got an idea why I might be having these problems?

Matt