[redland-dev] Postgresql / Unit Tests

Charles F. I. Savage cfis at interserv.com
Tue Sep 13 08:45:18 BST 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in using Redland with postgresql.  As far as I could see,
no one has done this yet.

Thus, I've had a friend put together a postgresql storage driver.  It is
basically a direct port of the code in rdf_storage_mysql.c (including
the same database schema).  I'd like to test this code as thoroughly as
possible - what is the appropriate way to do this?  Should I use the
unit tests associated with the Python bindings (or with the other
language bindings), the tests that are run by make check, or there other
unit tests that I'm not seeing?

Last, if people are interested, we'd be happy to donate this code to the
Redland project.

Thanks,

Charlie Savage