[redland-dev] Startup query for WinXP/VS2005/C#

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 13:39:00 UTC 2006

Hi all, I'm just trying to get started with the above config and
Redland. I'm using the file redland-dotnet-1.0.3-Win32.zip but am not
sure where everything should go. I've created a new project and copied
the contents of the zip file into the project /bin directory then added
a reference in the project to Redland.NET.dll. I removed the program.cs
and put example.cs in its place and just tried running that but it came
up with the error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Redland.NET, Version=1.0.2.1,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d075a939a316751' or one of its
dependencies. Strong name validation failed. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x8013141A)

I know I'm probably doing something daft but would it be possible for
someone to point me at where.

If anyone has a sample C# project that I could look at, I would really
appreciate it.

Many thanks,
Tony.