[redland-dev] C# problems in parsing models

Attilio Fiandrotti fiandro at tiscali.it
Tue Mar 21 17:32:15 GMT 2006

Hi

Yesterday i upgraded to mono 1.1.13.4-1 and checked out latest librdf,
raptor and rasqal libs +  bindings from SVN, then i started getting this
error message

Unhandled Exception: Redland.ParseError: Parsing error
in <0x0010d> Redland.Parser:ParseIntoModel (Redland.Uri uri, Redland.Uri
base_uri, Redland.Model model)
in <0x00104> FoafQuery:Main ()

I attached gdb to mono to see what librdf_parser_parse_into_model() was
doing, but everything seemed ok to me; i also checked out libs +
bindings dated 17 March, but nothing changed.
Note that the rest of the components (rasqal, postgres access ecc..)
work correctly as before, i'm just no longer able to parse an XML
document into a model.
Is someone experiencing problems like this with c# bindings?

thanks

Attilio