[redland-dev] Raptor's GRDDL parser and RDFa

Gustavo Frederico info at ontotag.com
Thu Aug 2 14:40:15 BST 2007

What seems to be the problem?

Gustavo

PS:  On another subject, I noticed that http://triplr.org/ takes an 'unescaped' URL in the suffix. I don't know if it was deliberate not to use a CGI-like encoding with the traditionals ? and & as in http://triplr.org/rss?http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ew3%2eorg%2f . I guess you could have problems with URL rewritting if you don't encode the target URL.