[redland-dev] redLand with Apache and Windows

Arantza Irastorza irasgo at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:17:48 BST 2007

Hello,

I have just found the GRDDL proposal, and in their website I saw that
redLand implements the algorithm and it fits many tests. I am
interested in applying GRDDL in web portals and I would like to reuse
any of the implementations. I develop in Java using  Eclipse, with
Windows system, but I have seen that redLand libraries are developed in
C and there are bindings for Java interfaces. It sounds great. But when
I study the documentation to install the libraries I see that it speaks
about Berkeley DB and libxml parser and how configure the installation
with it. I am not sure if a need the Berkeley DB and I go to the libxml web=
site to download it, and I see more instructions,
and more pre-requisites....

I will have to do my implementation in Java and run it with Apache in a
web environment, and I don't know almost anything about C environment
and its installation requirements, so I wonder if, after all the effort
installing and configuring redLand libraries and their pre-requisites, they=
 work with Apache. I would appreciate any answer or help.

Best regards,

Arantza

Llama a tus amigos de PC a PC: =A1Es GRATIS!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview