[redland-dev] raptor and rasqal compile problems with --disable-maintainer-mode

Dutton, Jeff Jeff.Dutton at stratus.com
Thu Feb 1 21:51:36 UTC 2007

Dave,

I am compiling everything from subversion source (r11865) and having
problems when I disable maintainer mode.  I am (as a previous thread
advised) disabling maintainer mode to avoid seeing debug messages in our
daily use of Redland.

raptor> ./autogen.sh --disable-maintainer-mode
raptor> make
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `turtle_lexer.lo', needed by
`libraptor.la'.  Stop.

The Makefile rules to build turtle/n3 lexer/parser are commented out in
makefile.in unless --enable-mainter-mode.  Both turtle and n3 are
included as part of "all" in the configure script.

rasqal> ./autogen.sh --disable-maintainer-mode
rasqal> make
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `rdql_lexer.lo', needed by
`librasqal.la'.  Stop.

The Makefile rules to build the rdql/sparql lexer/parser are commented
out in Makefile.in unless --enable-maintainer-mode.

Thanks,
Jeff Dutton