[redland-dev] using rapper/libraptor through http proxy

Eyal Oren eyal.oren at deri.org
Wed Jul 4 12:19:41 BST 2007

Hi,

Is there a way to set a WWW proxy for raptor through Redland, or for the
command-line rapper?

I'm trying to do so through the Ruby bindings, but I can't find anything. I
can set parser features, but setting the proxy does not seem to be a
feature. I see the C method raptor_www_set_proxy() but I can't figure out
how to access it from the Ruby bindings (I'm not sure if it's exposed in
the redland.so). For the command-line tool, proxying does not seem to be an
option.

Can somebody shed some light?

 -eyal