[redland-dev] redland sqlite store alternate schema patch

Dave Beckett dave at dajobe.org
Mon Jan 7 16:26:54 GMT 2008

A year ago I was experimenting with an alternate sqlite database
schema/layout but never committed it to SVN.  It might (probably)
has rotted a bit so I'll attach it.  It might do a better job in
saving space, although since it has 6 tables not 4, it might
be slower at writing.  There's never a perfect answer.

Anyway, here it is for anyone who wants to look at it.

Dave