[redland-dev] high-level function for combining models?

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 28 02:39:55 GMT 2008

the closest thing i see in the API doc is librdf_model_add_submodel,
but it is not clear what a submodel is.  my expectation is that
after the addition, the model added is a submodel of the result of
the addition, but before the addition we simply have two models.

the API doc indicates that this is not tested.  is it best at this
time just to add statements from one model to another through iteration?

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.