[redland-dev] Installing latest version of librdf on Ubuntu Feisty

Josh Jontè jjonte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:30:13 GMT 2008

Thanks for the quick response Ben!

I actually found that, but it's an old version - 1.0.6.  I am wanting
to install 1.0.7 for the JSON support.

And I actually misspoke about the version I am running (all these
adjective_animal names are confusing).  I'm running "Gutsy", 7.10 -
I'm sticking with version numbers from now on :)

I think the reason I am getting "Unsatisfiable dependency: libc6" is
because the version I have of libc6 is greater that it's expecting
(this is just a guess, based on my limited knowledge).  How would I go
about getting the makefile.in generated?  Or maybe I can just use the
libraries in the tarball?  But I would think the tarballs wouldn't
work for the same reason the .deb files wouldn't work? But again, I'm
about as far from a Linux guru as one can get.

-josh