[redland-dev] Trying to compile redland on cygwin

Martin Duerst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Fri Oct 31 07:41:59 CET 2008

At 13:53 08/10/31, Martin Duerst wrote:
>Hello Lauri,
>
>Many thanks for your help.

Continuing from previous post.

>Now I get errors for raptor/tests/turtle, test-17 and test-18,
>for the rdf diffs (but not for the straight file diffs earlier
>in the tests).
>
>Looking at test-17.err and test-18.err, CRLFs in literals seem
>to have morfed into CRCRLF :-(. As the straight file diffs
>worked okay, this seems to be an issue with rdfdiff rather than
>raptor, but that's just a guess. I'm attaching test-17.err and
>test-18.err.

I removed test-17 and test-18 from the list of files to be tested.
The next problem occurs with test-28.ttl
(make check-turtle-serialize-syntax in raptor/tests/turtle).
Looking at test-28-tuttle.ttl and test-28.out, test-28-turtle.ttl
seems to use a syntax close to N3, whereas test-28.out is expecting
something close to N-Triples. Also, test-28-turtle.ttl gives
'raw' numbers, whereas test-28.out expects double-quoted strings
followed by ^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#decimal>. Also,
the order of the numbers is different, and some details of the
numeric notation are different.

My guess is that this may be the result of some problem with
setting options, but I might be totally wrong.

I'm attaching the two files in question.

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp