[redland-dev] Trying to compile redland binding on fedora

Martin Duerst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Fri Oct 31 11:29:42 CET 2008

Dear Redland Experts,

I'm currently (also) trying to compile redland and the bindings
(mainly the Ruby binding) on a fedora system.

When compiling the bindings, I'm getting an error along
the following lines:

redland_wrap.c: In function '_wrap_rasqal_version_string_get':
redland_wrap.c:7411: error: 'rasqal_version_string' undeclared (first use in this function)

There are very similar messages for rasqal_version_major|minor|release|decimal.

I got these for the Perl binding when I tried to compile all bindings,
and for the Ruby binding when trying to compile only the Ruby binding.

Any help apreciated.

Regards,     Martin.

#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp