[redland-dev] using yahoo extension with raptor

Jérôme Poisson jpoisson at wyplay.com
Wed Apr 22 17:56:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm using libraptor for parsing RSS/Atom feeds, it works well but in my
statement handler I don't have the non standard media:xx (eg: media:thumbnail)
from yahoo (http://search.yahoo.com/mrss). Is there a way to catch them easily
?

Thanks
Jérôme
----
This message contains confidential information and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us and delete the original message. Thank you.

Ce message contient des informations confidentielles.  S'il vous est parvenu par erreur, merci de bien vouloir nous en aviser par retour, de n'en faire aucun usage et de n'en garder aucune copie.
----